DCVMF wins big award! See NEWS!
Mission One Accomplished!
Click to see pics
OVER THE TOP, BUT WE ARE DEDICATED TO CONTINUE HELPING OUR VETERANS!
"Thank you" citizens and businesses of Douglas County and patriotic
Americans all across the United States for honoring the sacrifices
of our veterans! The foundation has reached our construction goal of $150,000!
We will continue to have annual maintenance costs, business expenses
and most importantly to establish, fund and operate the foundation's philanthropic
• For Douglas County veterans and their families
• For philanthropic organizations supporting Douglas County veterans and their families
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
501(c)3 documents available upon request. Email:
email@example.com and make specific
• 501(c)3 Authorization letter
• Form 990 Federal Tax Return (current)
• Form 1023 501(c)3 Application
Site updated: 3/22/14